Sunday 10 February 2013

Word of the week #3 Wheel

Hey everyone, I would just like to say thank you for all the positive feedback and support !
I LOVE cars so I decided to use that theme for my illustration this week .
I was looking at some old pictures of cars I took in the summer and I saw this car and it inspired me this week.



I also took a picture I had of a friend's turbo cobalt and used that for an angle reference at first.





I started sketching my idea on paper for how I wanted the layout of the image; Offset looking from behind the driver side of the car.
I had a flashback of a picture I recalled from the summer of two of my friends Honda civics . It was everything I needed for what I wanted to achieve in this digital painting!
I got so into the painting I forgot to take screen captures to show the progress along the way >·

No comments:

Post a Comment